Black Friday Cyber Monday Upto 40% Off Sale*
Terms And Conditions
- Upto 40% off selected products (the promotion) is valid on products selected by Retro Designer Wear (the company) and are at the discretion of Retro Designer Wear (the company) only.
- In order to shop The Promotion you must go onto the Website and purchase the products you are looking for. The Promotion is already applied to the products and the price shown is the final price. This is non-negotiable.
- The Promotion will run from 19:01 on 20 November 2020 until 23:59pm on 30 November.
- The Promotion cannot be used:
- in conjunction with any other promotion/discount or club card;
- on certain branded products which will be notified to you before making your purchase including, without limitation: Moose Knuckles, Parajumpers, Mallet London, Gucci, Kenzo and any other brands as determined by the Promoter in its discretion;
- on any delivery charges;
- on purchases made in-store; and
- on products that are advertised as being on sale and/or discounted.
- There is no entry fee to use this Promotion.
- The Promotion applies to fully priced products only on the Website (as applicable).
- The Promoter is Retro Designer Wear (Zero 2 Zero Ltd), 41 Morrison Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G5 8LB. Scottish Company Number SC459406 (the Promoter).
- The decision made by the Promoter as to those persons able to use the Promotion and the products that are eligible for the Promotion is final.
- No correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
- By using this Promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Promotion is available.
- Employees and agents of the Promoter and its Group companies are not eligible to participate in this Promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
- The Promoter may cancel the Promotion by giving notice on this webpage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scotland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.